DevOps Engineer (m/f/d - Full-time)
We’re looking for a person passionate about increasing stability and speed of releases, as well as bringing visibility of the entire code base to the development team.
- Automate the software development process
- Administer servers and services (set-up DockerVMs, manage Cloud etc.)
- Evaluate and deploy new tools that help or assist our product in the development process (e.g. release manager)
- Document the processes and help the Development team
- Safeguard quality and security of software
- A university degree in IT or Computer Sciences
- Experience in full-stack development
- Great understanding of Linux systems and system administration
- Ability to write code in Python
- Knowledge of Node JS, Docker, Containerized or cloud-based deployments, Web development, Software testing is desirable
- Agile-mindset and solution driven way of thinking
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Friendly atmosphere with colleagues who give constant feedback to each another
- Agile work environment with an international team
- Opportunity to work with a modern tech stack and solve complex challenges
- Various possibilities for professional and personal development
- Company laptop
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks, coffee and drinks
Contunity is based in Garching, 15 km away from Munich city center, near the vibrant TUM campus.
If you are interested in joining the team, send us your CV and a cover letter.