Master Thesis – High Performance Computing Optimisation (Part-time)
- Researching and Testing possibilities for parallelization of our product
- You help with research, contribute to studies and project planning, develop high-quality project-specific documents
- You are studying for a master's degree in computer science or a comparable degree program
- Independent, goal-oriented way of working
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ideally you bring with you first experiences in working with High Performance Computing
- Very good communication skills in English
- High motivation
- Friendly atmosphere with colleagues who give constant feedback to one another.
- Agile work environment with an international team.
- Fast growth environment, building a product that is innovative in the electronics world.
- Opportunity to work with a modern tech stack and solve complex challenges to further deepen your experience and skills.
- Work independently with a lot of freedom and development opportunities.
- Company laptop, flexible working hours.
- Free snacks, coffee and drinks.
Contunity is based in Garching, 15 km from Munich city center, near the vibrant TUM campus.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a couple of sentences to your motivation.