Master Thesis in Machine Learning - Part-time (m/f/d)
Join us and you will have a lot of opportunities to advance and learn!
Contunity is the future of electronics engineering. Schematics, PCB layout and software at the push of a button. Half time, half costs or even less.
We are a start-up from Munich, creating an online software solution to empower development teams to easily build embedded systems, without deep knowledge of electronics.
Our software automatically generates schematics, PCB-layouts, BOM and Embedded Source Code through automation and artificial intelligence. Through this radically new approach we cut development times and know-how barriers.
Be part of it and join our vision!
We’re looking for a computer science or electrical engineering student who wants to do his/her Master Thesis with us!
- Investigating on how to process electronics data sheets (e.g. PDFs) with a Natural Language Processing (NLP, NLTK) algorithm to convert them into a machine-readable format
- Possible title for the Thesis: „How to use natural language processing techniques to analyze reference designs and electronics datasheets in text format and converting it into machine readable formats”.
- You are studying for a master's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable degree program
- Independent, goal-oriented way of working
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High motivation and team-player
- Very good communication skills in English
- Be part of a startup in the tech area with flexible working hours
- You will realize your own projects from day one
- You will get insights in future tools, technologies and trends
Contunity is based in Garching, 15 km from Munich city center, near the vibrant TUM campus.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a couple of sentences to your motivation.